Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 4 [Entry Post + Audition Clip]
by Keefe Kayvan on Sunday 8 March 2015 at 2:30 pm
,


[Entry Post]


Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. What's the first thing that pops into your mind? If it is the Cathay Cineplex, we already have a common leisure interest—movies!

I take my movie experiences pretty seriously. (I take any experiences that I pay for seriously.) I'm the type of customer who wants the best value for my money and when that is met, I sing praises graciously. That is why I always recommend Cathay Cineplexes to anyone who is planning to get their movie fix, especially so if I'm joining. You'll see why…

1. Movie Diversity

Their movie listings are always aplenty and of various genres to cater to different audiences. Apart from blockbusters, Cathay Cineplexes also screen movies that would otherwise be deemed unprofitable in the Singapore market. I never fail to be spoilt for choices patronising their cinema.

2. Promotions

Students, senior citizens and privileged card holders are always in for numerous discounts and incentives during their movie experience at Cathay Cineplexes. More often than not, I purchase my tickets online to avoid disappointment and their MasterCard promotion has helped me save quite a sum of cash.

3. Facilities

Yes, Cathay Cineplexes have state-of-the-art projection and sound systems but what really got me hooked are their spacious cushioned seats. It is an absolute bliss to be able to exit the cinema after a movie without my legs numbed and tingling. Their rows of seats are also aligned at a steeper gradient to ensure that vision of the screen is not compromised. I prefer getting the couple seats because there will be additional space when the armrest is lifted and they are priced the same as the individuals.

[Audition Clip]


21/03/2015 Update: 


I was very driven to snatch the title of Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation, but I will no longer be participating in the competition. Many thanks to everyone who was rooting for me! Please continue to do so cause I need your love to slay. I've got bigger fish to fry.


0 comments