My 23rd Birthday Gathering
by Keefe Kayvan on Monday 16 February 2015 at 6:00 pm
,


Many big heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to come down for my 23rd birthday gathering last week, especially since it was sandwiched between a heavy work/school week and Valentine's Day!

If you're wondering why I didn't start off the post with a full group photo, it's cause there isn't one! Ugh.

I regrettably did not plan this gathering well. Deciding on this event only a week in advance and having a pretty crazy work schedule did not help either. Fancy the host changing the venue at the eleventh hour and arriving to his own gathering two hours late with most of the food! Yikes. (Truth be told, these were faults on their sides!)

Well, enough of the whining. Let's get to the photos! 




I originally planned to wear a shirt with a bow tie and a cardigan but I couldn't be bothered to put up with the heat so I just went with a t-shirt instead. I think I pulled off the whole "doing it effortlessly" look. Haha!
































Despite all the cock-ups, I had such a good time catching up and laughing and well… receiving presents! I'd like to thank everyone for their presence again and effort in making the start of my 23rd year on planet Earth so joyful.


0 comments